Remote Controller to Program BRI823 Sensor
- The RC100 Remote Controller can store up to four (4) sensor parameter modes to speed configuration of multiple BRI823 Sensors installed in luminaires.
- It uses bidirectional infrared communication to send and receive sensor settings with a maximum mounting height of 50 feet.
- The device can display previously established sensor parameters, copy parameters and send new parameters, or store parameter profiles.
- For projects where identical settings may be desired across a large number of areas or spaces, this capability provides a streamlined method of configuration. Settings can be copied throughout a site, or in different sites.
- Program and automate settings for brightness, sensitivity, hold time, standy-by-time, daylight sensor, and stand-by-dimming.
- Uses two (2) AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries.
Remote Controller to Program Sensor
- Smart Sensor Remote Controller for LED Area Lights and LED UFO High Bays.
Remote Controller with On-Screen LCD Display to Program Sensor
- Smart Sensor with LCD Display Remote Controller for LED Area Lights and LED UFO High Bays.