LEVITON™ PIR Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor (480V)
- Fixture Mounted PIR Occupancy Sensor lighting control, Interchangeable Adjustable 360° Low Bay and High Bay Lenses and aisle mask, 480VAC, 50/60Hz, RF Immune
- The OSFHU self-contained sensor mounts directly to a luminaire or electrical box to provide local occupancy control for either general area or aisle way pattern detection using PIR technology with a microprocessor based digital architecture that minimizes false triggering.
- The OSFHU provides a trouble-free “install and forget” solution for high-bay lighting control.
- The OSFHU high-bay occupancy sensor is specifically designed for high mounted areas such as warehouses, manufacturing and other high ceiling applications.
- It is a self-contained sensor and relay that turns individual light fixtures on or off based on occupancy in the detection zone.
- It comes with three interchangeable lenses for use in either a 360-Degree high-bay or 360-Degree low-bay general area or an aisle way.
- The OSFHU provides reliable coverage up to 40 ft. mounting heights.
- The OSFHU is also available in a model for cold storage applications with temperatures as low as -40°F. To improve the field-of-view for deep body fixtures, a separate offset adapter accessory (OSFOA-00W) can be used to position the sensor below the fixture body.
- The adapter simply snaps into a 1/2” knockout on the end of the industrial fixture to attach the sensor. Green LED indicates occupancy detection.
LEVITON™ Snap-Lock Offset Adapter For OSHFU Sensor
- Short length offset adapter for use with OSFHU occupancy sensors.
- To improve the field-of-view for deep body fixtures, a separate offset adapter accessory (OSFOA-00W) can be used to position the sensor below the fixture body.