Installed PIR Photocell and Microwave Dimming Sensor
- The BRI810-M-M8 sensor mounts has a slim, low-profile designed for installation inside the bottom of an LED luminaire’s body to provide multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight.
- Its polycarbonate housing is flame retardant, UV resistant, and impact resistant.
- It controls 0-1OV LED drivers, and is rated for wet and cold locations. All control parameters are adjustable using the RC-100 Remote Controller to store and transmit sensor profiles.
- Provides line voltage On/Off switching and 0-1OV dimming control.
- Time delay setting options from 5 to 30 minutes, with optional disable delay.
- Adjustable ramp up and fade down times
- Optional daylighting setpoints feature automatic calibration or manual adjustment.
- Use optional RC100 Remote Controller Program to select and automate settings for brightness, sensitivity, hold time, standby-time, daylight sensor, and standby-dimming.
- Suitable for commercial and industrial locations: parking, warehouses, gymnasiums, manufacturing, production, factories, gas stations, and pedestrian pathways.
Remote Controller to Program BRI823 Sensor
- The RC100 Remote Controller can store up to four (4) sensor parameter modes to speed configuration of multiple BRI823 Sensors installed in luminaires.
- It uses bidirectional infrared communication to send and receive sensor settings with a maximum mounting height of 50 feet.
- The device can display previously established sensor parameters, copy parameters and send new parameters, or store parameter profiles.
- For projects where identical settings may be desired across a large number of areas or spaces, this capability provides a streamlined method of configuration. Settings can be copied throughout a site, or in different sites.
- Program and automate settings for brightness, sensitivity, hold time, standy-by-time, daylight sensor, and stand-by-dimming.
- Uses two (2) AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries.