Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CRES-600W (Double Module)
BLACK SERIES - LED Spectrum Grow Light, 566W (Double-Module), 2-in-1 (Vegging and Flowering Stages), Black (120-240V)
- The CRES-600W (Single Module) is a commercial-grade 566W cannabis horticulture luminaire that includes 2-in-1 function for vegging and flowering stages.
- It is powered with 240, 6W diodes delivering 1512 umol/s and designed to replace the 1000W HPS lights.
- It has a protective AR coated tempered glass lens for 98% photon transmission with 140° wide beam angle of photosynthetic active radiation (PAR) for higher crop yields year around.
- Includes 6 low noise level cooling fans and multiple heat-sinks for maximum heat dissipation, up to 3.4 BUT/W.
- Built-in 6kV input surge suppression and constant-current drivers suitable for damp locations.
|Energy Data||Input Voltage: 120-240V|
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power Factor: >0.9
Operating Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C)
|Lighting Data||Lumens: 1512|
Efficacy: 2.6 PPF/W
L70: 50000 hrs
|Physical Data||Color: Black|
Lens Type: Tempered Glass