LEVITON™ PIR Fixture Mount Integral Occupancy Sensor (120-277V)
- Fixture Mount Integral Luminaire Occupancy Sensor lighting control, 120-277V.
- Leviton’s OSF10, Integral Occupancy Sensor, is designed to be mounted directly into a luminaire.
- The OSF10-I0W offers a sensor and relay in one device.
- The wiring and housing of the sensor is installed adjacent to the ballast and hidden from view behind the reflector cover.
- Only the PIR detector dome lens and locking ring are visible on the exterior of the fixture.
- The OSF10-I0W uses Passive Infrared technology to detect motion.
- For time delay, the time out occurs when motion is no longer detected by the sensor and the device counts a set amount of time before turning off the load.
- If the device sensor detects motion during this ’time delay’ the count resets and the device initiates a new count.
- The Time Delay can be adjusted to 30 seconds, 10, 20, and 30 minutes respectively.
- Relay uses a zero-crossing circuitry to provide reliable, long-life operation.
- A red LED blinks when motion is detected.
- The Fresnel Lens detects small motion when mounted within 6 feet of occupants.
- When mounted at a height of 8’, the coverage will be approximately 10’ diameter but sensitivity may be diminished.
- Designed specifically for pre-wiring and installing inside of luminaire fixtures in small offices, cubicles, task lighting, cabinet lighting, and small bathroom lighting.