Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Installed PIR Bi-Level Dimming Sensor with Photocell
- The BRI823 sensor mounts has a slim, low-profile designed for installation inside the bottom of an LED luminaire’s body to provide multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight contribution.
- Its polycarbonate housing is flame retardant, UV resistant, and impact resistant.
- It controls 0-1OV LED drivers, and is rated for wet and cold locations. All control parameters are adjustable using the RC-100 Remote Controller to store and transmit sensor profiles.
- Includes two (2) PIR Lens for low bay (Low Mode) up to 25-FT, or high bay mounting heights (High Mode) up to 40-FT.
- Provides line voltage On/Off switching and 0-1OV dimming control.
- Time delay setting options from 5 to 30 minutes, with optional disable delay.
- Adjustable ramp up and fade down times
- Optional daylighting setpoints feature automatic calibration or manual adjustment.
- Use optional RC100 Remote Controller Program to select and automate settings for brightness, sensitivity, hold time, standy-by-time, daylight sensor, and stand-by-dimming.
- Suitable for commercial and industrial locations: parking, warehouses, gymnasiums, manufacturing, production, factories, gas stations, and pedestrian pathways.
|Energy Data||Input Voltage: 120-277V|
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Operating Temperature: -40°F ~ 158°F (-40°C ~ 70°C)
|Physical Data||Color: White|
Rating: IP66 Wet Location
|Sensor Data||Daylight Treshhold: 10 Lux, 100 Lux, 30 Lux, 300 Lux, 50 Lux, 500 Lux, Disable|
Detection Area: 100%, 25%, 50%, 75%
Detection Range: 30°~150°, Max.ø 30-FT @40-FT Height
Hold Time: 1 min, 10 min, 10s, 15 min, 20 min, 30 min, 5 min, 60 min
Sensor Frequency: 940 nm (Passive Infrared)
Switching Capacity: 5.0A@120V, 5.0A@277V, Max