Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LEVITON™ PIR Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor for Wet Location and Outdoor LED High Bays (120-347V)
- The OSFHW-CTW is a fixture mounted PIR LED High Bay Occupancy Sensor suitable for Wet Locations
- Includes a 7.5 inch wire lead length and interchangeable adjustable 360 degree low-bay (8FT-20FT), and high-bay (20FT-40FT) lenses, blue, aisle mask.
- Ideal for damp or wet locations such as supermarket meat departments, food processing plants, parking garages and other wash down, high ceiling applications.
- The OSFHW features a IP65 rating for indoor and outdoor locations and is designed to withstand dust and pressure washers.
- The sensor includes two interchangeable lenses for use in either a 360 degree High-Bay or 360 degree Low-Bay general area and includes an aisle mask accessory.
|Energy Data||Input Voltage: 120-347V|
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Operating Temperature: 14°F ~ 160°F (-10°C ~ 71°C)
|Physical Data||Color: White|
|Sensor Data||Detection Range: Max.ø 30-FT @40-FT Height|
Hold Time: 30s~30 min
Sensor Frequency: Passive Infrared
Switching Capacity: 800VA@120V~1500VA@347V (Fluorescent Ballasts), Max