LEVITON™ PIR Fixture Mount Dimming Sensor with Daylight Harvesting with Snap Lock Offset Adapter (120-230-277-347V)
- Includes an assembly of an OSFLO-W short length snap lock adaptor and an HB011-PDX, High Bay Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor lighting control with Daylight Harvesting PIR technology, Single relay with one (1-10VDC sinking current) control line for use to connect directly to low voltage control ballast.
- Fixture Mount Passive Infrared High/Low Bay Occupancy Sensor, Time Delay: 30s-30m, (2) interchangeable, adjustable 360° lenses, the high bay PIR lens provides 1.5:1 spacing to mounting height coverage for 21-40 ft, the low bay lens provides 2:1 spacing to mounting height coverage for 13-20 ft, 120-230-277 or 347VAC
- 1-100% continuous dimming control specifically designed for LED fixture control.
- Suitable for use in standard and cold storage applications.
- Visual RGB LED indicators for device status and troubleshooting.
- Alternating relay software for increased lamp life.
- Meets energy code requirements for ASHRAE 90.1 and Title 24 for electronic ballast loads 120/277V
120V, 120-277V, 120-230-277-347V
800VA@120V~1500VA@347V (Fluorescent Ballasts), Max
25-FT (Low Bay Lens), 40-FT (High Bay Lens), Max
Max.ø 30-FT @40-FT Height
14°F ~ 160°F (-10°C ~ 71°C)
4.44"L x 4.34"W x 1.58"D, Plus Adapter