LEVITON™ PIR Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor (120-347V)
- High-Bay Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor lighting control, Interchangeable Adjustable 360° Low Bay and (8′-20′), High Bay (20′-40′) Lenses, Aisle Mask, Passive Infrared Technology, 120/208/220/230/240/277/347V; 50/60Hz.
- Quick-snap threaded nipple, Instant Start-up, Return-to-last state after power outage, Auto-Sensitivity gain from temperature increase, False-detection protection, Super Bright Green LED.
- The OSFHU high-bay occupancy sensor is specifically designed for high mounted areas such as warehouses, manufacturing and other high ceiling applications.
- It is a self-contained sensor and relay that turns individual light fixtures on or off based on occupancy in the detection zone.
- It comes with three interchangeable lenses for use in either a 360-degrees high-bay or 360-degrees low-bay general area or an aisle way.
- The OSFHU provides reliable coverage up to 40 ft. Mounting heights.
- The OSFHU is also available in a model for cold storage applications with temperatures as low as -40°F. To improve the field-of-view for deep body fixtures, a separate offset adapter accessory (OSFOA-00W) can be used to position the sensor below the fixture body.
- The adapter simply snaps into a 1/2-inch knockout on the end of the industrial fixture to attach the sensor.
|Energy Data||Input Voltage: 120-347V|
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Operating Temperature: 14°F ~ 160°F (-10°C ~ 71°C)
|Physical Data||Color: White|
|Sensor Data||Detection Range: Max.ø 30-FT @40-FT Height|
Hold Time: 30s~20 min
Sensor Frequency: Passive Infrared
Switching Capacity: 800VA@120V~1500VA@347V (Fluorescent Ballasts), Max