LEVITON™ PIR Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor with Snap Lock Offset Adapter (120-347V)
- lncludes an assembly of an OSFLO-W short length snap lock adaptor and an OSFHU-ITW, Quick Snap Connections
- High-Bay Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor lighting control, Interchangeable Adjustable 360° Low Bay and (8′-20′), High Bay (20′-40′) Lenses, Aisle Mask, Passive Infrared Technology, 120/208/220/230/240/277/347V; 50/60Hz.
- Quick-snap threaded nipple, Instant Start-up, Return-to-last state after power outage, Auto-Sensitivity gain from temperature increase, False-detection protection, Super Bright Green LED.
- The OSFHU high-bay occupancy sensor is specifically designed for high mounted areas such as warehouses, manufacturing and other high ceiling applications.
- It is a self-contained sensor and relay that turns individual light fixtures on or off based on occupancy in the detection zone.
- It comes with three interchangeable lenses for use in either a 360-degrees high-bay or 360-degrees low-bay general area or an aisle way.
- The OSFHU provides reliable coverage up to 40 ft. Mounting heights.
- The OSFHU is also available in a model for cold storage applications with temperatures as low as -40°F. To improve the field-of-view for deep body fixtures, a separate offset adapter accessory (OSFOA-00W) can be used to position the sensor below the fixture body.
- The adapter simply snaps into a 1/2-inch knockout on the end of the industrial fixture to attach the sensor.
120V, 120-347V, 120-230-277-347V
800VA@120V~1500VA@347V (Fluorescent Ballasts), Max
25-FT (Low Bay Lens), 40-FT (High Bay Lens), Max
Max.ø 30-FT @40-FT Height
14°F ~ 160°F (-10°C ~ 71°C)