LEVITON™ PIR Fixture Mount, Dimming Sensor with Daylight Harvesting (120-347V)
- High Bay Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor lighting control with Daylight Harvesting– PIR technology.
- Single relay with one (1-10V sinking current) control line for use to connect directly to low voltage control ballast.
- Fixture Mount Passive Infrared High /Low Bay Occupancy Sensor, Time Delay: 30 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Includes Two (2) interchangeable, adjustable 360° lenses: High Bay Lens provides 1.5:1 spacing to mounting height coverage for 21 to 40 feet, and Low Bay Lens provides 2:1 spacing to mounting height coverage for 13 to 20 feet, 120-230-277 or 347V.
- 1-100% continuous dimming control specifically designed for LED fixture control.
- Suitable for use in standard and cold storage applications.
- Visual RGB LED indicators for device status and troubleshooting.
- Alternating relay software for increased lamp life.
- Meets energy code requirements for ASHRAE 90.1 and Title 24 for electronic ballast loads 120/277V.
|Energy Data||Input Voltage: 120-347V|
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Operating Temperature: 14°F ~ 160°F (-10°C ~ 71°C)
|Physical Data||Color: White|
|Sensor Data||Detection Range: Max.ø 30-FT @40-FT Height|
Hold Time: 30s~30 min
Sensor Frequency: Passive Infrared
Switching Capacity: 800VA@120V~1500VA@347V (Fluorescent Ballasts), Max