EnOcean EasyFit™ Double-Rocker Pad for Self-Powered Wireless Switch, 902 MHz Frequency
- Self-powered wireless controls are simple to install.
- EDRPU Double Rocker Pads use EnOcean energy harvesting technology to communicate wirelessly with other wireless devices and provide convenient control of lighting, temperature and miscellaneous electric loads.
- The rocker pads are self-powered and never require batteries because the simple act of pressing the rocker generates enough energy to send a wireless signal to other EnOcean-based devices.
- Use them in conjunction with sensors and controls to maximize efficiency and provide a level of comfort and convenience you cannot achieve with traditional switches.
- Communicates wirelessly with other devices using the EnOcean wireless standard.
- Self-powered. Integrated kinetic harvester provides the energy to power the device and eliminates the need for wires.
- No additional wire to run so installation is fast and easy. Install them where you want them and then move them anytime.
- Decorator style rocker pads capable of performing switching and dimming.
- Proprietary 902 MHz EnOcean Frequency
|Energy Data||Operating Temperature: 32°F ~ 131°F (0°C ~ 55°C)|
|Physical Data||Color: White|
|Sensor Data||Detection Range: 80-FT Transmission|
Sensor Frequency: 902 MHz EnOcean