Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
EnOcean EasyFit™ Wall Mounted Wireless Occupancy Sensor (CR2032 Battery Optional), 902 MHz Frequency
- The EOSWU Wall-Mounted Occupancy Sensor is wireless and self-powered making it one of the most cost- effective ways to control energy-use in unoccupied rooms.
- They can be installed in minutes because there are no additional wires to run and they require no batteries so on-going maintenance costs are eliminated.
- It solar energy from indoor light and uses radio frequency technology to communicate wirelessly with other EnOcean-enabled devices, setting back temperature and turning off lights and electrical loads when it detects that a space has been unoccupied for a set period of time.
- The sensor sustains a charge time of 3 hours per 24 hours at 200 lux, and self charges to full in 25 hours at 200 lux.
- Communicates wirelessly with other devices using the EnOcean wireless standard.
- Self-powered. Integrated solar cell harvests indoor light to power the device and eliminates the need for wires or batteries.
- PIR motion sensor with both wide angle and long range options for maximum efficiency and flexibility in different rooms.
- Two molded buttons with LED indicator lights can be used to link and configure the EOSWU.
- Internal tray accommodates supplemental coin cell battery for use in low light.
- Proprietary 902 MHz EnOcean Frequency
|Energy Data||Operating Temperature: 14°F ~ 104°F (-10°C ~ 40°C)|
|Physical Data||Color: White|
|Sensor Data||Daylight Treshhold: 50 Lux (for auto-off-only)|
Detection Range: 100-FT (long-range lens) Motion Detection, 50-FT (wide-angle lens), 80-FT Transmission
Hold Time: Programmable
Sensor Frequency: 902 MHz EnOcean