Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
EnOcean EasyFit™ Ceiling Mounted Wireless Light Level Sensor (Daylight Harvesting Module), 902 MHz Frequency
- The ELLSU EnOcean Light Level Sensor measures and reports the level of available natural light.
- Used in conjunction with suitable controllers such as EnOcean LEDRU and LEDDU, it enables implementation of energy saving daylight harvesting control systems.
- Daylight harvesting is a great way to save energy and cost while enhancing worker satisfaction by allowing personal control of light levels.
- Lighting control systems employing this technique measure natural light available in a building and only add as much artificial light as necessary.
- EnOcean Light Level Sensor uses a solar cell for Solar Energy Harvesting to measure the amount of available natural light and to generate the required energy for its operation.
- Natural light level is measured every minute and significant changes (> 50 lux) are transmitted immediately.
- In addition, a heartbeat message containing the current light level is transmitted at random intervals between 20 to 30 minutes.
- EnOcean Light Level Sensor is interoperable with other devices using the EnOcean Wireless Standard.
- EnOcean Light Level Sensor can be quickly deployed without wiring and is maintenance free thanks to the ability to harvest the energy required for operation.
- EnOcean Light Level Sensor is optimized for operation together with the EnOcean LED Controllers LEDDU and LEDRU.
- Proprietary 902 MHz EnOcean Frequency
|Energy Data||Operating Temperature: 32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)|
|Physical Data||Color: White|
|Sensor Data||Daylight Treshhold: 0~1020 Lux, 4 Lux|
Detection Range: 80-FT Transmission
Hold Time: Programmable
Sensor Frequency: 902 MHz EnOcean