EnOcean EasyFit™ Ceiling Mounted Wireless Occupancy Sensor (CR2032 Battery Optional), 902 MHz Frequency
- The EOSCU Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor is wireless and self-powered making them one of the most cost effective ways to control energy-use in unoccupied rooms
- It harvests solar energy from indoor light and uses radio frequency technology to communicate wirelessly with other EnOcean-enabled devices, setting back temperature and turning off lights and electrical loads when it detects that a space has been unoccupied for a set period of time.
- The sensor sustains a charge time of 3 hours per 24 hours at 200 lux, and self charges to full in 25 hours at 200 lux.
- The Ceiling Mounted Occupancy Sensor enables a new level of energy saving control for rooms, hallways and other common areas.
- The Occupancy sensor uses radio frequency technology to communicate wirelessly with other EnOcean-enabled devices to set back temperature and turn off lights and electrical loads when a space has been unoccupied for a set period of time. Because the sensors are wireless there is no need to run additional wiring and installation can be completed in a matter of minutes.
- The sensor is self-powered by harvesting energy from indoor light, eliminating the need for periodic battery changes.
- Interoperable. Communicates wirelessly with other devices using the EnOcean wireless standard.
- Self-powered. Two integrated solar cells enable indoor light energy harvesting to power the device and eliminate the need for wires or batteries.
- PIR motion sensor with 360 degree viewing angle lens for maximum efficiency in different room settings.
- Two molded buttons with LED indicator lights can be used to link and configure the device.
- Internal tray accommodates supplemental coin cell battery for use in low light environments.
- Proprietary 902 MHz EnOcean Frequency
|Operating Temperature: 14°F ~ 104°F (-10°C ~ 40°C)
|Daylight Treshhold: 50 Lux (for auto-off-only)
Detection Range: 80-FT Transmission, ø34-FT Motion Detection
Hold Time: Programmable
Sensor Frequency: 902 MHz EnOcean