EnOcean EasyFit™ Wireless LED Zone Controller 0-10V without Relay - 12V Aux Input, 902 MHz Frequency
- The LED controller LEDDU uses wireless technology to communicate with other self-powered EnOcean-based products and provides an amazingly simple solution for dimming control of LED lighting.
- It is directly supplied from the auxiliary 12V supply output of a connected LED driver.
- The compact size enables flexible installation inside of or next to electrical boxes and fixtures so it can be easily wired out of sight using standard wiring practices.
- It is also possible to link the LED controller to a central controller or via a gateway to building automation systems like BACnet.
- LEDDU is supported by Navigan Wireless Commisioner NWC 300U and Navigan Software. With Navigan Wireless Commissioner you can simplify installation of building automation projects using EnOcean’s energy harvesting technology, and easily configure EnOcean controllers.
- Proprietary 902 MHz EnOcean Frequency
|Energy Data||Operating Temperature: 32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)|
|Physical Data||Color: White|
|Sensor Data||Detection Range: 80-FT Transmission|
Hold Time: Programmable
Sensor Frequency: 902 MHz EnOcean