EnOcean EasyFit™ Single-Rocker Pad for Self-Powered Wireless Switch, 902 MHz Frequency
- Self-powered wireless controls are simple to install. The ESRPU Single Rocker Pads use EnOcean energy harvesting technology to communicate wirelessly with other wireless devices and provide convenient control of lighting, temperature and miscellaneous electric loads.
- The rocker pads are self-powered and never require batteries because the simple act of pressing the rocker generates enough energy to send a wireless signal to other EnOcean-based devices.
- Use them in conjunction with sensors and controls to maximize efficiency and provide a level of comfort and convenience you cannot achieve with traditional switches.
- Communicates wirelessly with other devices using the EnOcean wireless standard.
- Self-powered. Integrated kinetic harvester provides the energy to power the device and eliminates the need for wires.
- No additional wire to run so installation is fast and easy. Install them where you want them and then move them anytime.
- Decorator style rocker pads capable of performing switching and dimming.
- Proprietary 902 MHz EnOcean Frequency
|Energy Data||Operating Temperature: 32°F ~ 131°F (0°C ~ 55°C)|
|Physical Data||Color: White|
|Sensor Data||Detection Range: 80-FT Transmission|
Sensor Frequency: 902 MHz EnOcean