Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
EnOcean EasyFit™ Wireless LED Relay Zone Controller with 0-10V Dimming Capability, 902 MHz Frequency
- The LED relay zone LEDRU controller uses wireless technology to communicate with other self-powered EnOcean based products and provides an amazingly simple solution for dimming control of LED lighting.
- The compact size enables flexible installation inside of or next to electrical boxes and fixtures so it can be easily wired out of sight using standard wiring practices.
- Simply link the module to an EnOcean-based motion sensor, light sensor, switch or rocker pad and experience levels of efficiency and convenience that can only be achieved through wireless controls.
- LEDRU provides an interface for wired external Occupancy sensor – 12V DC Auxiliary and Sensor I/O.
- Includes surge protection exceeding IEC61000-4-5 installation class 4.
- LEDRU is supported by Navigan Wireless Commisioner NWC 300U and Navigan Software.
- With Navigan Wireless Commissioner you can simplify installation of building automation projects using EnOcean’s energy harvesting technology, and easily configure EnOcean controllers.
- Proprietary 902 MHz EnOcean Frequency
|Energy Data||Wattage: 1.1W full load, 550mW quiescent|
Operating Temperature: 32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)
|Physical Data||Color: White|
|Sensor Data||Detection Range: 100-FT Transmission|
Hold Time: Programmable
Sensor Frequency: 902 MHz EnOcean
Switching Capacity: 600W@120V, Max