EnOcean EasyFit™ Wireless LED Relay Zone Controller with 0-10V Dimming Capability
- The LED relay zone LEDRU controller uses wireless technology to communicate with other self-powered EnOcean based products and provides an amazingly simple solution for dimming control of LED lighting.
- The compact size enables flexible installation inside of or next to electrical boxes and fixtures so it can be easily wired out of sight using standard wiring practices.
- Simply link the module to an EnOcean-based motion sensor, light sensor, switch or rocker pad and experience levels of efficiency and convenience that can only be achieved through wireless controls.
- LEDRU provides an interface for wired external Occupancy sensor – 12V DC Auxiliary and Sensor I/O.
- Includes surge protection exceeding IEC61000-4-5 installation class 4.
- LEDRU is supported by Navigan Wireless Commisioner NWC 300U and Navigan Software. With Navigan Wireless Commissioner you can simplify installation of building automation projects using EnOcean’s energy harvesting technology, and easily configure EnOcean controllers.
- Proprietary 902 MHz EnOcean Frequency
1.1W full load, 550mW quiescent
902 MHz EnOcean
32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)
2.78"H x 1.65"W x 1.10"D